Workshop for Children and Parents
This Sunday (July 22) from 9:00 a.m.
Similar to what we did last summer, the Vihara will hold the main summer workshop for both children and adults this Sunday from 9;00 a.m. It will cover several of the very important areas that are pertinent to your everyday life, physical and mental well-being, and success.
- Schedule of Activities
- 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. – Physical fitness–Instructions and Exercises by Wasantha Ekanayake
- 10:00 – 10: 45 – Meditation for Everyday Application–Instructions and Practice by Bhante Rahula
- 11:00 – 12:00 noon – Surprising Causes of Ailments, Diseases, Lethargy, and Depression by Bhante Rahula
Latest Research on Food and Cancer by Gomika Udugamasooriya
- 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. – Time Management by Krishani Abeysekera
- 1:00 – 2:00. – Lunch
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Life in High School from the Eyes of Recent High School Graduates by Sangeetha and others
- 2:45 on Play time – Soccer and volleyball led by Wasantha and Kanchana
- 4:00 p.m. – Snacks and tea